Are you a passionate writer about Digital marketing, SEO, online marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and business technology? EngagingTheCulture.com accepts guest posts from professional bloggers and content marketers to write for us.
EngagingTheCulture.com is a huge community of tech Bloggers interested in digital marketing, SEO, and company development. We’re allowing bloggers in the field of digital marketing. We want every blogger to bring unique and informative ideas to share with our audience. You can get in touch with us at any time contact us.
Topics We Cover
In addition to articles about Digital Marketing, we also include content on the following subjects.
- Search Engines
- Social Media
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- PPV, CPR, and PPC
- Developing and designing a website
- Affiliate Marketing
- Algorithm Updates
- Google Keywords
- Page Rank
What Do We Publish?
- We accept an article that is relevant to your site EngagingTheCulture.com. We do not publish the irrelevant article.
- We always welcome Industry professionals to share their thoughts with us.
- You may write for us if you’re an expert in digital marketing and have something to say.
- The guest Post submission process
- If you’re still interested in contributing to EngagingTheCulture.com, please contact us and give the information requested below:
- Short introduction about yourself
- Your previous article (For sample)
- New authors are not required to provide a sample article.
- Ideas for a guest blog.
The Guest Posting Guidelines
Unique Content: Relevant and well-written material will be taken into consideration. We should not accept content that is published elsewhere.
Focus Keyword: A single Focus Keyword is required for each article, and it should be repeated several times in the article.
Word Count: We’re looking for 800-1500 words for each article.
Formatting: The articles should be formatted such that they are easy to read and grouped into parts with subheadings.
Images: All images should be either original or licensed. Ensure that your sentences are clear and understandable.
Plagiarism: Before publishing, we run it via Copyscape and Google to ensure it’s original. Copying other people’s work is not permitted on our site.
Links: All links will appear in the author’s bio and direct readers to your site or blog. It is not permitted to use affiliate links. The optimal number of connections is two, with each link being no more than 600 words. Whether or not it’s Dofollow or Nofollow is determined by the quality of the material.
Promotions: Do not use your article for advertising a product or service.